[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

fantasy football draft kits

isleseeya

Got one more draft for tomorrow night in a league my nephew runs ..no one got a draft kit ...last year at the last second I was able to get one at jc penny ( pretty good one too ) ...this year jc penny not carrying it

Anyone know if any stores (modells , dicks ,etc ? ) sells the kit ?

Let me know and thanks in advance

Option 1 - Go to the local dollar store, get a piece of oak tag and a marker. It's about 5% of the price of a draft kit.

Option 2 - Open a spreadsheet on your computer and print out a blank one with 10 columns across and 20 columns down. Print it 10 times and hand them out at the draft. It's about 0% of the price of a draft kit.

Don't get robbed!!

Option 1 - Go to the local dollar store, get a piece of oak tag and a marker. It's about 5% of the price of a draft kit.

Option 2 - Open a spreadsheet on your computer and print out a blank one with 10 columns across and 20 columns down. Print it 10 times and hand them out at the draft. It's about 0% of the price of a draft kit.

Don't get robbed!!

Thanks Bro ..was hoping to get the stickers for each players name ..i can be quite lazy :D

Thanks Bro ..was hoping to get the stickers for each players name ..i can be quite lazy :D

I hear that. If there's no one there to work the board, I'd just tell each owner to go up and write their picks themselves. . .I'm usually too buried in notes to work the board and draft a team at the same time.

I hear that. If there's no one there to work the board, I'd just tell each owner to go up and write their picks themselves. . .I'm usually too buried in notes to work the board and draft a team at the same time.

yeah me too ..looks like no board which is fine with me as well

thanks anyway :D