[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Trade away Edge, Roy Williams and Galloway for L. Johnson?

siran808

I play in a 12 team redraft league with standard scoring. We start 1qb, 2 wr, 2 rbs, and a flex (wr, te, qb, or rb).

My Starting Roster is currently in part

qb: Kitna

RB: Gore and Edge

Wr: Roy Williams and Andre Johnson

Flex: Thomas Jones

Bench: Lamont Jordan, Galloway, Santonio Holmes, Mark Clayton, Farve

I'm not sold on edge, and am fairly deep at WR, plus I'm sure I'll be able to find some additional Wrs on the Wire. I've offered Edge and Roy Williams for Johnson, but am debating enriching the deal with Galloway. THe other team had autodraft and is stuck with Jenning and Furrey as his two starting WRs.

If I make the trade I have Andre Johnson and either Santonio or Clayton starting at WR.

Will ans Yours

Edited by siran808

I completely disagree with this trade.

I would rather have Edge and Williams any day over LJ.

IMO LJ isnt going to have a very good year because of QB issues, OFF production issues and OL issues. Edge will surprise you this season, his OL has been worked on, his coach is run happy and Leinart will improve and most importantly will have two major WRs to throw to.

Dont get ansy, the season hasnt even started. Sit tight, you have a nice team. Why give him any WR depth when as we know hes struggling.

I would cancel it.