[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Who to start: Brandon Jacobs or Cedric Benson?

lukin

Jacobs and Benson look very similar, I think Benson might be better later on but we will see. Also I have the option to trade Benson or Jacobs later for maybe a WR and TE/K. Would that be smart or do you think Santonio Holmes is worth keeping?

Starting

QB Tom Brady, NE

RB Larry Johnson, KC

RB Travis Henry, Den

RB/WR Brandon Jacobs, NYG

WR Lee Evans, Buf

WR Santonio Holmes, Pit

TE Desmond Clark, Chi

D/ST Ravens D/ST, Bal

K Jason Hanson, Det

Bench

RB Cedric Benson, Chi

RB DeAngelo Williams,Car

WR Braylon Edwards, Cle

WR Isaac Bruce, StL

RB Leon Washington, NYJ

QB Matt Schaub, Hou

TE Jerramy Stevens, TB

Living in the Pittsbugh region, all indications are that Holmes is in for a big season. The Steelers are going to pass the ball more and he is the home run threat. They got Rossum to run back punts so Holmes could concentrate on his WR duties. I would definitely keep him.

Your depth at RB is good so I would not trade it unless you have an injury situation.

As for your RB dilemma today, I think they are both going against tough defenses, both would like to establish the run to keep the opposing offense off the field, and both have erratic passing games. All things being equal, I would go with the better O-line, in Chicago.

Good Luck