[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Drop KevJones for FTaylor?

theprez

I have KJ on my bench, but if Taylor was a free agent, I'd drop him. Just Waiting and hoping (probably in vain) that he will recover from his Lysfanc, but Taylor is not so iffy in comparison. KJ may start playing again in a week or two, however, he will likely split carries until he can show he can carry the load, which may not happen. Taylor is a safer bet IMHO

Thanks for the reply!

Any other thoughts out there?

TIA

I'd hold onto KJ for a while becuase hes that "type of player" that can make a difference in a running game. Detroit seems like they have a potential chance to make the playoffs this year(yeah i know) and KJ is a stud RB on an improved D. I dont see Tatum Bell as their answer but hes good for a 3rd down and some goal line TDs if KJ comes back.

I'd hold onto KJ for a while becuase hes that "type of player" that can make a difference in a running game. Detroit seems like they have a potential chance to make the playoffs this year(yeah i know) and KJ is a stud RB on an improved D. I dont see Tatum Bell as their answer but hes good for a 3rd down and some goal line TDs if KJ comes back.

right... this is the one thing that keeps me thinkin to hold him. I have my 3 top RBs... and can even run 2 RBs and 4 WRs (which I am pondering this week by benching Maroney and starting RMoss at the flex)... so it is a bench slot that can be waited out.

just the question of wondering if KJones is worth the wait? Since we get 0.5 pts per catch... that was the reason I jumped on him.