[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Dynasty league trade question?

doubleD

My reaction is NO, but what do you guys think? The trade is I give SJax/Evans for LJ/Roy Williams or A. Johnson/Mark Clayton. I think I would have done this before week one, but now, LJ looks like he may be in for a tough year. And if I did do this, do you like Roy or A. Johnson better?? Unlimited keepers, 16 player rosters. 1pt/20yds pass, 4pts/pass td, 1pt/10yds rush/rec., 6pts./rush/rec. td. 10 teams. Rosters are below. Thanks!

Him:

Manning, Eli NYG QB (Q)

Palmer, Carson CIN QB

Smith, Alex SFO QB

Alexander, Shaun SEA RB

Jacobs, Brandon NYG RB (O)

Johnson, Larry KCC RB

Jones, Kevin DET RB (D)

McGahee, Willis BAL RB

Clayton, Mark BAL WR (Q)

Fitzgerald, Larry ARI WR

Johnson, Andre HOU WR

Smith, Steve CAR WR

Williams, Roy DET WR

Heap, Todd BAL TE

Gostkowski, Stephen NEP PK

Broncos, Denver DEN Def

Injured Reserve

Olsen, Greg CHI TE (Q)

Me:

Manning, Peyton IND QB

Rivers, Philip SDC QB

Brown, Ronnie MIA RB

Jackson, Steven STL RB

Jordan, Lamont OAK RB

Norwood, Jerious ATL RB

White, LenDale TEN RB

Williams, Carnell TBB RB (Q)

Curry, Ronald OAK WR

Edwards, Braylon CLE WR

Evans, Lee BUF WR

Holt, Torry STL WR

Moss, Randy NEP WR

Gonzalez, Tony KCC TE

Shockey, Jeremy NYG TE

Bengals, Cincinnati CIN Def

It dosn't matter what you do, your league must be full of idiots and your trading partner already has it won. How the hell do you let a guy get Alexander, LJ, McGahee, Palmer, Roy Williams, Fitzgerald, A. Johnson and Steve Smith? Seriously the trade is probably a pretty good deal, but regarless of the trade his team would beat yours by 100 points.

It dosn't matter what you do, your league must be full of idiots and your trading partner already has it won. How the hell do you let a guy get Alexander, LJ, McGahee, Palmer, Roy Williams, Fitzgerald, A. Johnson and Steve Smith? Seriously the trade is probably a pretty good deal, but regarless of the trade his team would beat yours by 100 points.

Thanks for your input....worthless.

Give your wothless comment all you want but Mathewsteed has a point how did this guy get that team and why would he even want to trade. For you I would never make the Adre Johnson/Mark Clayton trade, the only people who think Clayton will do any good is Baltimore fans. In my opinion LJ is better than Jackson and Roy Williams is a million times better than Evans, he sucks. I would jump on the LJ trade and rub it in his face all year.