[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Worst RB Tandem Ever (so far) :)

PatsPatsPats

MJD and Bush in a 2RB / 3WR standard scoring .5 PPR (for RB's) league. I traded Rudi and Calvin Johnson for Bush and Roy Williams because I wanted more strength and WR than RB given the .5 point more for WR's and you need to start 3 and now in sorts paying for it.

My WR's are Smith, Roy W and then no one really but I need to get someone at RB besides these 2 pass happy hit or miss backs.

Any suggestions as to how I could make a move to solidify my RB situation?? I have D foster and D williams on my bench and my Qb's are Kitna and Bulger and Winslow at TE.

Well, if you can find a QB hungry coach to trade with I would be inclined to move Bulger for a serviceable RB if you can find a taker, or package Bulger and either MJD or Bush-both of whom I expect to come around sooner rather than later- for a studly type RB that is currently an apparent underperformer or with a RB rich coach who wants to deal. But the first option, if you can find a trading partner, would be preferable. Bulger is definitely your backup if DET keeps throwing the ball 50 times a game and they likely will do just that. I know Blabbermouth Madden made the phrase "run-and-shoot" taboo in the NFL because he is a caveman in football terms and always groaned about it on TV but that is exactly what Martz runs as an offense and they will throw the forward pass til hell freezes over and then find an excuse to continue throwing the forward pass even afterwards. MJD and Bush will get going so if you move one of them in tandem with Bulger, don't do it on the cheap. If you can't find a taker this week, ride it out one more week as the bye weeks are coming, starting soon at a theater near you. Coaches become more open to trades with guys sitting out so don't panic yet.

Edited by Snoil