[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

RB help this weekend

RJV

MY RBs are:

Lendale white vs NO

Ronnie Brown vs. NYJ

D. Wynn vs SD

R. Johnson vs SEA

Rudi is a defenate but hmm I am leaning towards Wynn at home because ronnie Brown is just sucking right now. only 2 RB in this leage per week

Edited by RJV

Wynn might be part of a 3 headed monster. Ronnie Brown has owned the Jets in the past. If Brown can't do it this week, then he will never do it. Wynn could have a tough time against San Diego's Def running the ball. You beat San Diego with the pass. Who knows for Tenn who is going to carry the load this week, 1st Brown 2nd week was Lendale.

I would take my chances on Rudi and Ronnie Brown.

That's just my 2 cents worth.

Wynn might be part of a 3 headed monster. Ronnie Brown has owned the Jets in the past. If Brown can't do it this week, then he will never do it. Wynn could have a tough time against San Diego's Def running the ball. You beat San Diego with the pass. Who knows for Tenn who is going to carry the load this week, 1st Brown 2nd week was Lendale.

I would take my chances on Rudi and Ronnie Brown.

That's just my 2 cents worth.

Good advice, expecially the part about SD's run defense.