[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Trade Advice

jaynat16

Ok owner just offerd me LT and Darrel Jackson for Steve smith and Shaun Alexander, I love my team this year and I'm torn. What should I do? Below is my team, we paly 2 qb's 3 rb's 3 wr's

QB's Shaub,Leinert,Gerrard

RB's S Alexander, Thomas Jones, Warrick Dunn Jerrious Norwood Chester Taylor, Kevin Jones

Wr's Chad Johnson, Steve smith, Vincent Jackson, Drew Bennett

should I pull the trigger or sit tight..

Thanks

You do look pretty studly with Chad AND Steve Smith at WR. The only thought I have is will Alexander stay healthy. LT will get on track. Losing Steve Smith is tough, but you would still have Chad. Are there any better option for a #2 WR?

Will LT score 25 TDs? That could be Chad and Steve combined anyway, even if they play well.

so tough here do we think that LT is going to come around

do we think that Djax is going to have any influence

do we think that S Smith is going to come down

I would counter with if I wanted to do this it is to close to call atm

LT, Eli or Palmer (his choice), Jackson and Crotch for Leinart/Gerrard his choice, S Smith and Drew B, SA

This way you improve at QB have choices at WR in case Jacks is a flop and have LJ

He gets his WR his RB and gives up his depth on the pine but it is the scrafice he makes for getting rid of a Seattle team that looked ok against Ari

Really a tough one but I think I would stay put.