[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

AP or Jamal Lewis

slimshady31

Fellow huddlers,

Do I ride Jamal's coat tails after last week's eruption vs. CIN, or do I stick with Adrian Peterson again this week. AP didn't exactly explode vs. DET last week but was decent. Am torn because I like AP's upside, but Jamal doesn't share carries and if Chester is back this week may steal a few from AP.

Fellow huddlers,

Do I ride Jamal's coat tails after last week's eruption vs. CIN, or do I stick with Adrian Peterson again this week. AP didn't exactly explode vs. DET last week but was decent. Am torn because I like AP's upside, but Jamal doesn't share carries and if Chester is back this week may steal a few from AP.

Thanks for the post slimshady, we are in the same boat. I have AP and Jamal in a PPR league and I'm banging my head over this one. I like APs "consistency" over 2 weeks and Jamal has just been a tease over the past years for my dynasty team.

I'm considering giving Jamal the nod because he should get a majority of the carries and I like the QB/receiver options with the Browns more than the situation in Min. Of course anything could happen and I may have to use the old, trusty coin flip. Haha.

Good Luck!

:D