[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Who has more value the rest of the year?

MarkJ2423

I have a deal to get Lynch by trading Kevin Jones and Reggie Brown. I have Rudi Johnson, Edge and Foster at RB, so this RB would just be a bonus for me or trade bait for later. I have Roy Williams, Galloway and S Holmes at WR, so I don't mind giving up Reggie perhaps. Who would you rather have later in the year, Jones or Lynch? Scoring is where we combine rushing and receiving yards, and give 1 point for every 10 yards.

Thanks Doc. Just out of curiousity then, are you a Lions homer? Just wondering if you have heard any inside info on Jones. (I also have him in another league and will be keeping him for sure in that one). I was kind of thinking the same thing, that who knows what will happen with Jones, especially with that injury. He might come back healthy and be big. But he also might continue to be hurt or split carries. If I can get Lynch, it seems like a safer route and I'm guaranteed a solid RB.

Thanks Doc. Just out of curiousity then, are you a Lions homer? Just wondering if you have heard any inside info on Jones. (I also have him in another league and will be keeping him for sure in that one). I was kind of thinking the same thing, that who knows what will happen with Jones, especially with that injury. He might come back healthy and be big. But he also might continue to be hurt or split carries. If I can get Lynch, it seems like a safer route and I'm guaranteed a solid RB.

Yep..love my Lions (stop laughing).

I also love where Kevin Jones was gotten in drafts. he was took late..low risk high reward player. that being said..I would not trade a sure starting back like Lynch who is doing pretty well considering they have had no other offensive weapons for teams to worry about for Kevin Jones who is not only coming off a major injury but has never been able to stay healthy his whole career.

I am a huge homer but it does not stop me from being objective with my opinions.no real inside info can be gotten on a player as well known as Kevin Jones.everybody has the same info and when something comes out new in a Detroit paper about Jones,Willimas,Johnson it is immediately splashed on every network..

Thanks Doc, appreciate the insight. I agree, I got him very late in one draft, like 12th or 13th round (it was right before they announced that he was NOT getting put on the PUP list, everyone thought he was out at least 6 weeks). So it was a steal for me. In my auction league, I got him at a very cheap price, although it would have been even cheaper but it's a keeper league and everyone drives up the price a little for that fact. I didn't really think you would have a lot of inside info, I agree that it's hard for anyone to have that with all the coverage these guys get now. But a lot of times someone that follows it closer might have a little more info. Thanks again for your feedback. I offered Jones to the Lynch owner, so we'll see if he will end up trading my Lynch then. He does have Tatum Bell, so getting Jones for him would be even better.