[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

trade Chad Johnson?

eswhite55

A guy in my league is hurting at receiver and I'm hurting at RB (thank you Brandon Jacobs). The offer is rudi johnson and one his receivers for chad johnson and dieon branch. He will either give me chris chambers or braylon edwards. Should I make the deal and if so which one should i take? Reggie Bush is my other RB and we only force one rb abd two WR's and a flex. my bench sux. any help you guys can throw my way would be greatly appreciated.

I think considering your needs the offer is not a horrible one. but when owning Chad Johnson you can usually get someone to overpay for him. with this offer you will not be getting overpaid.

You should ask around your league (of course 1 on 1 with other owners and not a message board post)saying you got a solid offer for Chad and plan on making the deal if you cannot get a better deal and see if other offers fly into your mailbox. then if worst comes to worst you can tell the Rudi owner you have gottena offer(or offers) better than his and make him up the ante.

I think considering your needs the offer is not a horrible one. but when owning Chad Johnson you can usually get someone to overpay for him. with this offer you will not be getting overpaid.

You should ask around your league (of course 1 on 1 with other owners and not a message board post)saying you got a solid offer for Chad and plan on making the deal if you cannot get a better deal and see if other offers fly into your mailbox. then if worst comes to worst you can tell the Rudi owner you have gottena offer(or offers) better than his and make him up the ante.

Considering it's saturday , that may be hard to pull off by kickoff tomorrow. If I do pull the trigger which WR should I ask for Edwards or Chambers. I am truly torn.

Considering it's saturday , that may be hard to pull off by kickoff tomorrow. If I do pull the trigger which WR should I ask for Edwards or Chambers. I am truly torn.

Yeah..I almost edited my post because I had a feeling you wanted to do something this week.

IMO you will be hurting yourself this week by hurrying a trade. spread the word..hear from a few people. I know it is hard..I have a hard time doing it myself..but when trading out of weakness you will almost always get the bad end of the deal.

you should definitely be able to wheel in a better deal if you shop around...

I'd try to throw some stuff around before sunday while everyone still has that 200 yd game fresh in their minds...

people will usually overpay for CJ...but right now you should be able to get the most out of him that you will ever get....

I like Chambers and Edwards right now...and would take either (preferably Chambers)...but wouldn't take Rudi and him for CJ and Branch....

I'd do it if it was CJ by himself...and I'd take either WR in return...

Yeah..I almost edited my post because I had a feeling you wanted to do something this week.

IMO you will be hurting yourself this week by hurrying a trade. spread the word..hear from a few people. I know it is hard..I have a hard time doing it myself..but when trading out of weakness you will almost always get the bad end of the deal.

I have to totally agree with you on that , it looks like I'll be running the run and shoot this week. I'll just have to hold out until Jacobs gets healthy and I'll be solid once again. But running reggie bush, chad johnson, roy williams, and dieon branch ain't so bad.

I have to totally agree with you on that , it looks like I'll be running the run and shoot this week. I'll just have to hold out until Jacobs gets healthy and I'll be solid once again. But running reggie bush, chad johnson, roy williams, and dieon branch ain't so bad.

I would still try to get me a RB..I would just not force myself into a trade.you let people know Chad Johnson is available and you will get a offer you want. I guarentee it. you will get a offer that you know is good for you the minute it is offered.

I would still try to get me a RB..I would just not force myself into a trade.you let people know Chad Johnson is available and you will get a offer you want. I guarentee it. you will get a offer that you know is good for you the minute it is offered.

What do you think about Travis Henry straight up.

I live in Denver and would love to have him. Anyhow, I don't know what the heck I'm thinking, our trade deadline was wednesday, so it'll be next week anyhow. I have plenty of time to figuire things out. I think I'll post something on our message board that Chad is on the block and sit back and see what happens. Look here, Thanks for all the advice.