[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

2 Questions - CAR D or B More D & Running Back Issue

hinchy

This may actually be a week where starting the Carolina defense may be a better idea than the Baltimore D. I'm from Detroit and if theres anything I know its that when Joey "Blue skies" Harington is up against a defense that can apply pressure to him, he chokes it up and tosses up INT's like its raining.

I'd probably end up starting Thomas Jones (mind you I have AP on my team and am starting him, but just for lack of a better option)

Please respond to my post

http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?showtopic=219625

Edited by fathazam

I've got a similar issue, and I'm starting AP. Even if Taylor gets a few touches, AP will get 3rd down passing opportunites. I'm trying to decide Benson or Reggie Bush

Carolina D or Bmore D

&

Adrian Peterson (MIN)

Deuce McAllister

Thomas Jones

Gotta pick one of those backs and I have AP penciled in BUT if Chester Taylor plays, his touches get chopped.

Advice would be appreciated!

Rob

I bleed Honolulu Blue and Silver as well ... that is my issue. I know Joey is awful but as Lions fans, when we need him to stink for another team like he did for us, he always has a big day! So hard to sit the Bmore D but my gut really has a feeling taht Carolina is going to stuff Atlanta and Joey is going to hear the boo's and start sucking wind like he did for us!

This may actually be a week where starting the Carolina defense may be a better idea than the Baltimore D. I'm from Detroit and if theres anything I know its that when Joey "Blue skies" Harington is up against a defense that can apply pressure to him, he chokes it up and tosses up INT's like its raining.

I'd probably end up starting Thomas Jones (mind you I have AP on my team and am starting him, but just for lack of a better option)

Please respond to my post

http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?showtopic=219625