[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

plasma tv ?

dmarc117

I have a 42" Hitachi plasma in the family room and just recently purchased the Olevia 332H LCD through Newegg for the bedroom. The Olevia is by no means top of the line, but for the price it has an awesome picture. If you search the internet, Olevia has some very good reviews all of which I would agree with.

oh, it's definitely great value...

I just think that if you go HD, you should put a little more into your purchase....being that it is your #1 TV of the household...

being a secondary TV....an Olevia/Vizio type of purchase makes complete sense....

but for my primary TV....I'd rather go a little higher..

oh, it's definitely great value...

I just think that if you go HD, you should put a little more into your purchase....being that it is your #1 TV of the household...

being a secondary TV....an Olevia/Vizio type of purchase makes complete sense....

but for my primary TV....I'd rather go a little higher..

I totally agree. It's perfect for the bedroom, but I likely would not purchase it for my main tv.