[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Trade Advice

Nuke LaLoosh

Non-keeper peformance league, Start 2 RBs and 3 WRs per week (plus other positions). 6 pts/TD 1 pt/ 10 pass/rec. PPR

My RBs and WRs:

RB: L. Johnson, T. Henry, E. Graham, J. Lewis, B. Leonard

WR: Roy Williams, P. Burress, S. Holmes, R. Curry, K. Curtis, J. Galloway

His RBs and WRs:

RB: R. Brown, F. Gore, T. Jones, Buckhalter, Fragile Fred, Sammy Morris

WR: Driver, Fitzgerald, Crayton, Engram, Muhammad

Scenario:

I have issues right now with Larry Johnson and a dinged up Jamal Lewis. Travis Henry is probably going to get suspended and Brian Leonard is only in place until Steven Jackson gets back. I'm in trouble long term here.

He wants another stud WR in his lineup to go with Driver and Fitz. He wants Roy Williams

I've offered him:

Roy Williams and

E. Graham or B. Leonard

I've asked for:

F. Gore

Crayton.

Does this sound good for both teams? Should I insist he take Leonard instead of giving up Graham?

Edited by Nuke LaLoosh

Non-keeper peformance league, Start 2 RBs and 3 WRs per week (plus other positions). 6 pts/TD 1 pt/ 10 pass/rec. PPR

My RBs and WRs:

RB: L. Johnson, T. Henry, E. Graham, J. Lewis, B. Leonard

WR: Roy Williams, P. Burress, S. Holmes, R. Curry, K. Curtis, J. Galloway

His RBs and WRs:

RB: R. Brown, F. Gore, T. Jones, Buckhalter, Fragile Fred, Sammy Morris

WR: Driver, Fitzgerald, Crayton, Engram, Muhammad

Scenario:

I have issues right now with Larry Johnson and a dinged up Jamal Lewis. Travis Henry is probably going to get suspended and Brian Leonard is only in place until Steven Jackson gets back. I'm in trouble long term here.

He wants another stud WR in his lineup to go with Driver and Fitz. He wants Roy Williams

I've offered him:

Roy Williams and

E. Graham or B. Leonard

I've asked for:

F. Gore

Crayton.

Does this sound good for both teams? Should I insist he take Leonard instead of giving up Graham?

I'd offer him Leonard and Williams first. That's a win for you. Even giving up Graham isn't too bad imo. TB is actively looking for help there and when they find it he'll get less carries. But what would you care, you will have LJ and Gore facing better matchups the next few weeks, and Henry too maybe if the matchup is right. I think Gore comes back to form over the next few weeks. Vernon Davis' return will only help Gore too imo, taking LB's out of the way and such. Crayton is obviousy a drop off from Williams, but depending on the week, Williams is either boom or bust, same with Crayton.

Whether he agrees to Williams/Leonard or Graham, I'd do it either way. You may be able to trade for another solid WR using your backup starters in J. Lewis or even Leonard to the guy with S. Jackson too.

My .02