[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

WR Free Angent pick ups?

scrappyone75

At WR on my roster currently is Andre Johnson, J Galloway, Shaun McDonald, L Coles, and D Bowe

I know that:

Johnson is still down and that knee injury can linger.

Galloway still is good with the right match ups.

McDonald is solid, just not spectacular.

Coles can get it done, good any given sunday.

Bowe, witout Huard, maybe a flash, or will Croyle love him as a fellow "new kid".

What I am looking at is making that list more sexy, picking up a killer sleeper or injury replacement.

What is out there for me to pick up:

Anthony Gonzalez - Ind on bye

James Jones - GB vs Was

Lance Moore - NO at Sea

Ike Hilliard - TB vs Ten

But who do I drop?? The rest of my team lays out like this:

QB: McNabb and Big Ben

RB: Bush, Adrian Peterson (min), Sammy Morris, Ron Dayne, Kenny Watson, Jason Wright

K: Kris Brown

D/ST: Hous and Dal

RB in my league are devoured like the shrimp cocktail at an all you can eat buffett!!! If you aren't there in the first 5 min they're all gone.

Do I look solid, or should I move on one of those WR??? At 2-3 I am notonly wanting to have a better shot at winning, but to make this season more interesting.

Not sure I like any of those waivers, except JJones / Gonzalez. Jones is probably an S3 (although Driver seems to be filling that role lately). Gonzalez only has upside of Harrison is serious (which is unlikely at this point).

Not sure I'd want to drop your current receivers for any of the WW.

And youre not deep at RB. Even though Dayne and Wright are injury emergencies, we still dont know status of starters on those teams; therefore, dumping them for iffy WR plays is risky.

I have similar situation in my post, appreciate any feedback