[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

QB FA for Bye Week Help!

webbnathan

P. Manning is one bye this week and I'm in BIG time trouble with my team. Here are the folllowing players on the wire that are possible replacements.

Warner vs Panthers

Croyle vs Bengals

Lemon at Browns

Garcia vs Titans

I think I'm going for Warner as a good solid play this week. I think he's got the most upside of the 4. But if someone else grabs him who do you see having the chance for a big breakout game, esp. between Croyle and Lemon???? Both making their first start against below average D's. Any thoughts between the two? Is Lemon a running QB??? Help!

We play in a Keeper league so P. Manning is my QB......wouldn't work in our format. Yea, Warner is the guy I'm going for but we'll see if he's there come tomorrow morning. Any thoughts on the two rookies??

I kind of like both rookies, especially Croyle's matchup. The problem is that neither will start this week (it's official, Huard has been named the week 6 starter). You can't expect to win by plugging in a guy that will only play if the QB ahead of him gets yanked, so your fallback option if you don't get Warner must be Garcia. I don't think Garcia does much against a surprisingly good Titans D, but I do expect a mediocre performance of 200 yds, 1 TD, 1 pick and that is a hell of a lot better than getting a zero.

~ Fred