[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

WW Week 6 QB's to pick up, Rank them in order!

zumpellaj

Best Week 6 Waiver Wire QB's- Pick your top 3  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Which QB performs best in Week 6- Pick 3

• Brian Griese vs. Min. (30th in league)
    • Kurt Warner vs. Car. (24th in league)
    • Steve McNair vs. Stl. (14th in league)
    • David Carr vs. Ari. (18th in league)
    • Cleo Lemon vs. Cle. (31st in league)
    • Brodie Croyle vs. Cin. (28th in league)
    • Tavaris Jackson vs. Chi. (26th in league)
    • Gus Frerotte vs. Bal. (13th in league)

I know a lot of guys have a QB on bye this week (Kitna, Manning, Roethlisberger, Cutler) so I figured a thread talking about which QB's on the waiver wire were going to perform best in week 6 would be very helpful. I only have 23 WW dollars left out of 2000 so I'll probably only get my 3rd to 5th choice, so thats why ranking these guys in order would be very helpful.

I've added a poll so you can pick your top 3 QB's, I've also included the team they're playing in week 6 along with that teams passing defense rank so far this year which is based on yardage given up in the air.

Here is the list of FA's in my league, feel free to add someone you'd like to talk about:

My order:

Kurt Warner vs. Car.

Brian Griese vs. Min.

Steve McNair vs. Stl.

Brodie Croyle vs. Cin. (starter this week?)

Gus Frerotte vs. Bal. (starter this week?)

Cleo Lemon vs. Cle.

David Carr vs. Ari.

Tavaris Jackson vs. Chi.

Most of these guys are playing weak passing defenses in week 6 so their value is up more than normal and I'm sure a lot guys will be gunning for some of these guys including myself as I have Kitna and my backups are/were Pennington and Trent Green, who I was banking on tearing up the worst pass def. in the league with Cleveland, but of course another injury on my team this year, just one week before I needed him.

If everyone could share some inside info on any of these QB's, whether they're starting this week or their roles going forward the rest of the season and their predictions as to who will play best in week 6.

I'm sure a lot of people will be looking to pick up a QB this week so lets try to make this thread as detailed and helpful as possible.