[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Free agents.

doach5

Scoring for Offensive Categories

FG - Field Goals 3 points

Plus 1 point for a FG of 40 to 49 Yds

Plus 2 points for a FG of 50 to 59 Yds

Plus 3 points for a FG of 60 to 69 Yds

FL - Fumble Lost, Including ST plays 0 points

Pa2P - Passing Two-point Conversion 2 points

PaTD - Passing TD 6 points

PaYd - Passing Yards 0+ PaYds = .1 points for every 1 PaYd

Re2P - Receiving Two-point Conversion 2 points

ReTD - Receiving TD 6 points

ReYd - Receiving Yards 0+ ReYds = .1 points for every 1 ReYd

Ru2P - Rushing Two-point Conversion 2 points

RuTD - Rushing TD 6 points

RuYd - Rushing Yards 0+ RuYds = .1 points for every 1 RuYd

XP - Extra Points 1 point

I have a strong WR corps, but my RB are not so strong. I want to pick up Damian Rhodes from OAK. Here are my RBs.

V Morency

J Norwood

C Benson

R Bush

R Dayne

And my WRs

L Coles

R Curry

C Johnson

R White

B Marshall

In my league WR's are as important or more important than RBs. So I concentrated on my RBs less and my WRs more. Now I can get Dwanye Bowe from KC as he is still a free agent. I was going to get him two weeks ago buy Roddy white and B Marshall looked stronger . Now Bowe looks the stronger of the three. I don't want to get rid Marshall. But Curry and Roddy White look to be my weakest WR's. Who would you cut, Curry or White. Both are the primary targets in their offense. I am leaning toward Curry since he can have bad games depending on who is at quarterback with the revolving quarterback situation. Porter sometimes is the primary. Where Atl has a struggling offence White is the Primary with no competition. And since they will be playing from behind most of the time. They will air it out alot.

Now Rhodes is splitting time with Jordan. He definitely will be getting more points than Norwood or Dayne. Who do you cut? Norwood has a bigger upside since he might end up the starting back in Atl. But with their Offense line banged up, they can't seem to run the ball very well. Dayne was getting as many carries as Green even when healthy. So who do you cut?

Thanks for any help that you are willing to provide. Truly appreciated.

Edited by doach5

Scoring for Offensive Categories

FG - Field Goals 3 points

Plus 1 point for a FG of 40 to 49 Yds

Plus 2 points for a FG of 50 to 59 Yds

Plus 3 points for a FG of 60 to 69 Yds

FL - Fumble Lost, Including ST plays 0 points

Pa2P - Passing Two-point Conversion 2 points

PaTD - Passing TD 6 points

PaYd - Passing Yards 0+ PaYds = .1 points for every 1 PaYd

Re2P - Receiving Two-point Conversion 2 points

ReTD - Receiving TD 6 points

ReYd - Receiving Yards 0+ ReYds = .1 points for every 1 ReYd

Ru2P - Rushing Two-point Conversion 2 points

RuTD - Rushing TD 6 points

RuYd - Rushing Yards 0+ RuYds = .1 points for every 1 RuYd

XP - Extra Points 1 point

I have a strong WR corps, but my RB are not so strong. I want to pick up Damian Rhodes from OAK. Here are my RBs.

V Morency

J Norwood

C Benson

R Bush

R Dayne

And my WRs

L Coles

R Curry

C Johnson

R White

B Marshall

In my league WR's are as important or more important than RBs. So I concentrated on my RBs less and my WRs more. Now I can get Dwanye Bowe from KC as he is still a free agent. I was going to get him two weeks ago buy Roddy white and B Marshall looked stronger . Now Bowe looks the stronger of the three. I don't want to get rid Marshall. But Curry and Roddy White look to be my weakest WR's. Who would you cut, Curry or White. Both are the primary targets in their offense. I am leaning toward Curry since he can have bad games depending on who is at quarterback with the revolving quarterback situation. Porter sometimes is the primary. Where Atl has a struggling offence White is the Primary with no competition. And since they will be playing from behind most of the time. They will air it out alot.

Now Rhodes is splitting time with Jordan. He definitely will be getting more points than Norwood or Dayne. Who do you cut? Norwood has a bigger upside since he might end up the starting back in Atl. But with their Offense line banged up, they can't seem to run the ball very well. Dayne was getting as many carries as Green even when healthy. So who do you cut?

Thanks for any help that you are willing to provide. Truly appreciated.

Anybody?