[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Need Advice on RBs- Very soon.

kzook76

Ok guys here is my situation. I am completely devestated with injuries. This is my current squad.

I have

Lawrence Maroney - May play but no guarantee (has been practicing)

Jamal Lewis - Gametime decision

Rudi Johnson - Good chance he is out this week.

Vernand Morency - This is how ugly this week is for me. He is my only starting RB as of this moment.

Now.

Two guys are on the waiver wire that I can grab. I will most likely get my top choice since I am ranked third on Waviers right now.

Lamont Jordan - Isn't worth anything this week but might be better than Jamal Lewis in the coming weeks. I need a starter for this week more.

Kenny Watson was dropped and will be avialable for Sunday. He will be a great option for just one week but who do I drop.

Guys. Whatever help you can give is appreciated. I need mucho advice. Whatever you can offer is great.

what Mojo said....but if BOTH of those guys are on the WW, i would think there are more.

what are your options?....and whats your roster?

It is a points per reception league. Non-keeper. I think I am struggling with who to drop to get a Kenny Watson. Lamont Jordan will be available Saturday morning and thankfully Kenny Watson would be available for Sunday.