[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Anquan Boldin status?

Jints_fan_in_PA

Boldin looked as healthy as a horse Thursday in pulling a prank on rookie Steve Breaston.

Boldin jumped him and wrestled him to the ground just after practice and put the rookie in a pin position.

“I told him, ‘We fold rookies up like towels,’ ” he said. “He didn’t believe me, so I had to prove it.”

Boldin joked that his easy pin shouldn’t be viewed in the context of whether he’ll play Sunday.

“That’s too easy,” he said. “It doesn’t determine where I am physically.”

http://www.eastvalleytribune.com/story/99416

Probably not a true indication ,but Ill take any hope I can. :D

Edited by xtra

per sportsline :D

Anquan Boldin, WR ARI

News: According to the Arizona Cardinals official web site, WR Anquan Boldin missed practice again Friday, which does not bode well for his chances of playing in Week 6.

Analysis: Boldin said Thursday he was 80 percent, but that obviously wasn't a high enough percentage to get him on the field Friday. He is now highly unlikely to play in Week 6 against the Panthers, but keep an eye on our inactive page on Sunday just to make sure he's inactive.