[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Trade Advice (7 player keeper)

I play in a 12 team, 7 player keeper league with PPR for WRs. I currently start Owens, Wayne, and Driver... but I have another owner offering me Calvin Johnson and Anquan Boldin for Wayne. I know Boldin's hurt, but he produces pretty well when he's healthy, plus Calvin Johnson as a long term keeper is intrguing.

What do you think? Should I pull the trigger on a trade like this? (Roster is in my sig)

My team is 5-0 right now, so I'm a little hesitant to make deals while what I have is working out.

Thanks!

I play in a 12 team, 7 player keeper league with PPR for WRs. I currently start Owens, Wayne, and Driver... but I have another owner offering me Calvin Johnson and Anquan Boldin for Wayne. I know Boldin's hurt, but he produces pretty well when he's healthy, plus Calvin Johnson as a long term keeper is intrguing.

What do you think? Should I pull the trigger on a trade like this? (Roster is in my sig)

My team is 5-0 right now, so I'm a little hesitant to make deals while what I have is working out.

Thanks!

On the surface, this doesn't look like a bad trade - esp in a keeper format. Here's my devil's advocate take on it though - Johnson is in an offense that spreads the ball a lot and Boldin CAN be good if he's on the field - especially with Warner chucking him the pig now. What happens in 08 though?

How many guys do you start per weekend? The four you got are strong, and both Johnson and Boldin are downgrades from Wayne. If you're starting 3 and sitting one, then you've made yourself weaker on a weekly basis. That's my take.