[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Selvin Young's Value?

ABMurph

My roster is as follows:

QB-Kitna, Campbell

RB-Westbrook; McGahee; Betts; Buckhalter; Selvin Young

WR-T Owens; Andre Johnson; Andre Davis; Greg Jennings

TE-Witten

K-Reed

DST-Cardinals

I hope to pick up Wynn or Bennett on waivers for Betts.

I want to use Young to shore up my WR and/or DST position. Is Young worth offering for Braylon Edwards or the Chargers DST? Who can I target for Young?

If you can get Edwards for him do it. But remember Henry is going to be suspended in 3-4 weeks so whoever has Henry in your league might want to take Young, thats who you really need to target. Also, the guy that has Henry see who he has and make a deal , you will be surprised to see what a decent trade offer you will get for him.

Honestly, either would be a nice grab IMO. Moss or Edwards but do you have playoffs in your league? If so i wouldnt go for Moss because you know they will be sitting him at playoff time, the Browns will almost definatly have Edwards playing being that CLEV will possably be playing for a playoff spot in the AFC.