[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Blockbuster help! Romo, Gates, S. Jackson, Rudi J., Rivers, Bowe... all in one deal!

Ydeologi

I'm in a league which starts 1QB/2RB/3WR/1 OP/1TE/1DST/1K. I started 0-3 despite scoring more points than any other team overall -- just kept running into "best" weeks from other squads. I'm up to 3-3, though, and have the potential to keep rolling. I have Palmer/Romo, so with a QB in the OP slot, I'm a pretty safe lock for a combined 40-60 points from those two every week, which gives me a nice head start.

A trade is on the table for me.

I'll send:

- Tony Romo

- Rudi Johnson

- Antonio Gates

And get back:

- Philip Rivers

- Dwayne Bowe

- Kevin Faulk

- Steven Jackson

Leaving my roster looking like this:

QB Carson Palmer

RB Steven Jackson

RB Ronnie Brown

WR TJ Houshmandzadeh

WR Patrick Crayton

WR Dwayne Bowe

TE Heath Miller

OP Philip Rivers

K Kris Brown

DST Steelers

Bench:

RB Maurice-Jones Drew

RB Kenny Watson

RB Lendale White

RB Kevin Faulk

WR James Jones

WR Lee Evans

IR Terry Glenn

Some notes/questions:

- I'd probably alternate between Rivers and MoJo in the OP slot depending on matchups.

- It's a 3-keeper league. I'd presumably keep Palmer, Jackson and Ronnie Brown or MoJo Drew.

- Is Jackson going to come back and help me this year? When? Will he be reasonably healthy? Will he be allowed to play at full throttle given the hole his team is in? Is he still a great keeper?

- Who would you drop? I would end up with too many players on my bench and would have a choice of dropping Watson, White, Faulk, Jones or Evans. I wonder about Rudi Johnson (which is part of why I don't mind considering trading him), so is Kenny Watson worth having this year? LenDale White looks like he might become a feature back sooner than later. Faulk might get enough carries to merit a start or two on some teams, but probably not on my roster. Lee Evans has done nothing but I'd hate to give up on him and find he has a strong second half with a new QB. James Jones has been respectable and Favre shows no signs of letting up.

- Would you make this deal?

Edited by Ydeologi