[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

trading advice

eagle4life

hey guys,need a little advice, my running backs are as follows:Ronnie Brown, Larry Johnson, Rudi Johnson, Marshawn Lynch and Maurice Jones-Drew. Would you trade Ronnie Brown for Plaxico Burress or Marshawn Lynch for Chris Chambers? My wide receivers are as follows: Roy Williams, Andre Johnson, Kevin Curtis and Deion Branch. I also have a trade on the table right now involving Deion Branch for Lee Evans. Any advise is greatly appreciated. Thank you.

P.S. I am in a ten man league that starts two running backs and three wide receivers.

don't trade Ronnie Brown for any WR. Ronnie is having a tremendous season.

i would also not trade deion branch for lee evans. evans is having a terrible season, he's a bust. deion is hasselback's favorite target and he'll be back for week 9. in the next two weeks, lee evans probably won't give you that many points.

you can trade one of your RB for a WR. but not Ronnie he's your best RB. Rudi or Drew for a good WR (not chris chambers, you can ge at better WR)

please respond to my thread, advice needed. thank you.

Edited by Siberia

yea,i was thinking with chambers leaving miami that might lower browns value.they could now stack the d line up on ronnie and not even worry about any of miami receivers.besides that,miami has a tough run defence schedule comming up in the playoff weeks that start in week 14 in my league.