[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Ronnie B. 4 Chad J.?

eagle4life

whats up fellas,What do u think? Dude wants to trade me chad johnson for ronnie brown.

MY TEAM:

qbTom Brady

qb Marc Bulger

rb-ronnie brown

rb-Larry Johnson

rb.-Rudi Johnson

rb.-Maurice Jones Drew

rb-Marshawn Lynch

wr-Roy Williams

wr-Andre Johnson

wr-Kevin Curtis

wr-Deion Branch

wr-Jerry Porter

te-Todd Heap

te-Bo Scaife

k-NIck Folk

k-Kris Brown

D-COLTS

D-Seattle

You have strong RB depth and CJ would be a big upgrade for you. Plus, personally, I find Ronnie Brown to be way overrated and his schedule the rest of the year will likely result in much lower numbers (again, my opinion.) I'd take the trade.

yea,thanks, i'm kinda leaning that way too.

You have strong RB depth and CJ would be a big upgrade for you. Plus, personally, I find Ronnie Brown to be way overrated and his schedule the rest of the year will likely result in much lower numbers (again, my opinion.) I'd take the trade.

What overrated based on his production thus far?? Overrated how?? How can you be overrated when you put the numbers?? If you are referring to his value going forward he probably will take a hit with the QB issues, the loss of Chambers and the upcoming schedule but I would say his value thus far is far from overrated.

you make alot of trades to get that team or do you have a shallow league? Just Curious...anywho..take trade

yes,i did make several trades week by week. traded Romo and coles for larry johnson and andre johnson,clinton portis for maurice jones drew and Deion Branch and now Ronnie Brown for Chad Johnson. I'm in a 10 man league starting lineup consists of 1 qb 2rb 3wr 1te kicker and a defence.