[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Adrian Peterson (Minn)

Pkillebr

AP - Minnesota  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Is Adrian Peterson Overrated?

• Yes
    • No

AP has had a great season so far but I'm wondering what people think he's going to keep it up or slump back. He didn't really impress me against the Cowboys and really if you take out that crazy game against Chicago, his numbers aren't spectacular.

Basically, I've been offered AP & Donald Driver for my Marion Barber and Chad Johnson. The biggest issue is that MB has a Bye this week and I definitely need a replacement as Larry Johnson is also out.

Thanks for advice, will answer yours.

How did he not impress you vs. the Cowboys? He had 12 rushes and averaged over 5 ypc. He also had a TD and a nice return. Given the limited touches, does it get much better than that?

He's the real deal. I started watching him when he was in high school. I've never seen a talent like this kid. The only things I'm concerned about are injury and playing time. He cannot produce huge numbers without being on the field.

Edited by Haywood JaDouche

I wouldnt do that trade. Everybody (including myself) is complaining about C. Johnson this week, but he still put up 100 yards. He's put up alot more than D. Driver. M. Barber is not doing as well as A. Peterson but his 96 yard and a touchdown looked better than Peterson's 63 and 1.

Unfortunatley that doesnt help you with byes.

Please check out my post. Thanks.