[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Brown out and Gore hurtin

Silver Snakes

With Ronnie Brown now out for the season and Gore maybe out for next week, my team is looking bleak.

I've since dropped Brown and picked up Chatman. I'm hoping Gore will be good to go this week but even if he isn't I'm going to need a backup when Chatman is on a bye next week.

I have Selvin Young who can't be depended on for a start... yet, and Dunn who is the starter is in a pretty bad RBBC.

So I need a RB for this week and the next. I've really only got three real options here...

DeAngelo Williams who was sent to the WW for some reason

Chris Henry who is currently a FA but depends on if Brown is healthy or not

Jason Wright who's also a FA and his value also depends on if the starter, Jamal Lewis, is playing

So should I take a shot at Williams? If he's taken should I pick up Henry or Wright?

If I do pick up one of these guys, who should I drop? Dunn?

Edited by Silver Snakes

Well it looks like Gore said he is playing this week, as does Jamal Lewis, although what player doesn't say they're ready to go....

Regardless, I'll still need a RB for next week.

I'm thinking Henry or Wright won't be solid options, not sure on this point though...

So it bolis down to: drop Dunn for DeAngelo or just stick with Dunn?

It looks like Dunn's value is going to continue to drop (it seems like every week that Petrino mentions that they are trying to get Norwood more involved), and DeAngelo might start to see at least half the carries in Carolina after his solid game right before the bye. IMO, Dunn is not worth having on a roster. Pick up Williams and hope that he starts to see more playing time.