[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Give up Colston for SA? (Dynasty)

kerwin8

I've been offered Colston for Shaun Alexander in a dynasty league, and I'm leaning towards taking the offer, but I'd like some other opinions before I do.

It is a dynasty league and both players would probably be keepers as far as I can tell this early in the season anyways.

My RB/WRs are:

LT, Henry, S. Young, Foster, D. Williams, Norwood, Bennett

Wayne, Boldin, Colston, Galloway, Ginn

We start 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 Flex

My thoughts: I'm worried that Colston's career is going to follow the Michael Clayton path, and I'm more than happy to get rid of him while his value is decent. However, I'm pretty deep at RB as it is, and Alexander's career seems to be grinding to a halt this year now that he doesn't have a ridiculous O-Line to make him look good; plus, he seems satisfied and unmotivated now that he's got his retirement contract. The Seahawks are decreasing his touches and he isn't running hard. Still, he has a bye week to help his wrist heal (I'm hoping that's at least part of the reason he sucks) and the boos he's been getting in Seattle seem to be getting to him, so there's a chance he steps it up a bit.

With all that said... would you keep Colston, or would you trade him for Alexander?

If I threw in a bit more (some draft picks maybe) I could try to spring for Torry Holt. The other owner is looking to get rid of either of the two I think.