[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Need some bye week help

Gros Membres!

Ah, yes. My bench is filled with mediocre, underperforming RBs. Help me sort out this glut of mediocrity. I've got Romo and Folk on bye and need to drop one or two guys to fill the slots.

If this is any factor in the decision making - I'm currently sitting in 2nd place with a big points lead and a few other teams with the exact sam record right behind me.

My RB1 is now ADP. Here are my other RBs currently on my bench that I'm considering dropping --

T. Henry - drop his a$$? He was great the first few weeks of the season and has tailed off with the suspension news, a bye, and now a rib issue. Will he be healthy again? Safe to drop him?

S. Young - could be productive if given the chance. No Walker.

T. Jones - wildly inconsistent. 1-6 team.

J. Chatman - could be a decent filler.

C. Taylor - an ADP handcuff. If f I drop him now he will surely be snatched off the wire.

Who would you drop out of these guys to cover me for the Romo/Folk bye? I am leaning Henry and Taylor.

I would make great attempts to trade bait a two for one - Chatman and Henry for a WR2 or RB2. If you can't puill that off, then just drop Chatman. Everyone else on your team is proven and just struggling. Except Thomas Jones...he will be solid except for his tough matchups and week 10 bye.

I would drop Chester Taylor. I know he'll get snatched up but of those on your bench he's the most useless.

Henry and Young are killing you. If you cut Henry I wouldn't blame you either. You figure he's got 1-2 more games left. He's hurt and the matchups aren't great either. You can cut him and hold onto Young hoping the Rat does start him when Henry is out due to injury or suspension.

See mine on bye week filler for defenses...I'm screwed.