[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

my rbs were rudi, alexander, and brown. all are done.

kickureface

lol. so now i can do the following pickups

chatman vs giants

k jones vs bears

tjones vs buff

mbarber bye

k keith vs car

k watson vs pitt

lamont jordan>? vs titans

jamal lewis vs stl

whats good for this week/rest of the season?

and can someone explain to me playoff tips (16-17 in my league) and what kind of players to start during playoffs and who generally sits?

Jamal is a game time decision (foot)

I think I am going ot roll with Watson, I have seen some good numbers put up even against a good defense (ie. pass interference in the endzone gives 1st and goal from the one etc..)

Also Watson looks to be a good back and he looks to be not in a RBBC (Rudi probably out again).

Impossible for Jamal to be a FA, this week not so good but he's the best player you listed

I like Kenny Watson for the rest of the year. I don't know about Rudi, but it appears as if Watson could be a better player and they are a good/great offense and they look to want to run the ball.

and can someone explain to me playoff tips (16-17 in my league) and what kind of players to start during playoffs and who generally sits?

Anyone can sit in week 17 especially a player on a team that has home field locked up.

I prefer the play-offs to be weeks 14, 15, 16

This year I don't know b/c Indy or NE could be going down to the wire for home field.

It's too early to think about that now.

Also (I believe) if somebody is going for a record (ie. 50+ TDs pass or 2000 yards rush (or whatever) than they are more likely to play all the way.

It really is too hard to predict. couple of years ago SA was going for the rushing record and his coach took him out of the game early.

Edited by rai