[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Traiding Tom Brady ?

Menudo

O.k. In my main money league, I've got Tom Brady, and not much else. I'm currently 3-4, and I feel good about Chin dimple, and my RB's: Parker, KJones, Henry, & DWilliams.............However, my WR's are bad.......... Driver, RWhite, Curry, Furrey, and Patten................ Do you think now is the time to shop Brady and get a WR upgrade. When could Brady's value get any higher ? Or, should I apprecite that Brady is the only reason I have 3 wins and hang onto him ?

At this point brother Menudo I don't think there is a WR worth Brady. I am never high on QB's as far as trading or drafting high but we have seen Brady through 7 games and what he is doing is no fluke. it is a season long thing and I wished I would of went Brady earlier in my drafts. I felt he would have a great season with Moss there but did not react to it because of his position.

O.k. In my main money league, I've got Tom Brady, and not much else. I'm currently 3-4, and I feel good about Chin dimple, and my RB's: Parker, KJones, Henry, & DWilliams.............However, my WR's are bad.......... Driver, RWhite, Curry, Furrey, and Patten................ Do you think now is the time to shop Brady and get a WR upgrade. When could Brady's value get any higher ? Or, should I apprecite that Brady is the only reason I have 3 wins and hang onto him ?

I think you're NUTZ! Unless your league scores vastly different then mine, Brady alone has been putting up numbers equivilant to a QB, WR and RB2 COMBINED!!!!!!!!

Play the WW for WRs and hang onto the best FF player in the game.