[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Chatman and Kitna for D. Anderson?

RylenolFlu

10 man PPR league, 20 yards passing = 1 point, 15 yards rush/rec. = 1 pt , TD = 6 pnts

My Team

Kitna

Housh, Holt, Crayton, Marshall, C. Henry

McGahee, Westbrook, Chatman, C. Henry, J. Norwood

O. Daniels, G. Olsen

PIT DST

His Team

Brees, D. Anderson

D. Driver, L. Fitzgerald, A. Davis, M. Booker, A. Toomer, D. Henderson, D Jax

L. Jordan, D. Wynn, E. Graham

WInslow

Chicago D

I am 7-1 and I am wanting to trade my Kitna and Chatman for his Anderson, I really need help at QB with Kitna struggling. I don't know if I should stick with Kitna or shoot for Anderson who has a great playoff schedule and has been playing perfectly. He needs an RB so what do you guys thing? Thanks.

Yeah, I mean my league rewards QBs pretty generously, 20 yards passing = 1 point. I also have Ryan Grant who I failed to mention I picked up. I am skeptical to let Kitna go because the added running game could open up the play action pass more. Is this something I should pursue? The only reason I am looking at it is because Chatman has a tough playoff schedule and I wouldnt start him for that reason.

I actually just made this trade. Similar situation. I have Kitna and Chatman. He has Anderson and only 1 of his RBs healthy. He had just lost Ronnie Brown. I went straight up Chatman for Anderson. He had Peyton and no choice about RBs so it worked well. I got to keep Kitna and get Anderson.

In your situation, make the most of the fact that Wynn is now on IR leaving him only Jordan, who is dinged and losing carries to Fargas, and Graham, who may lose carries to Bennett. Offer Chatman for Anderson. It's a win-win. Add Kitna only if he balks, and then he would need to add in some value, too. But he looks to be in desperate straits to me and you could probably go straight up. I think Anderson is definitely a great pickup.

Oh, and the best part? I play the guy this week and I'm starting Anderson while Chatman is on a bye.