[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

WDIS at WR?

tatz4ever

I know you should never bench your studs, but looking at the matchup, Chambers has the statistical edge.

Chris Chambers @ 28th ranked Minn. I know Rivers only threw 11 times, but 5 of those were targeting Chambers in his 1st game.

Anquan Boldin @ 5th ranked TB. Boldin is targeted MANY times per game too, but could they feed Edge against a suspect run D?

PPR only matters at 7 and up.

I really need a win as DeShawn Wynn hurt me worse than he hurt his own shoulder last night. I am currently tied for 2nd place at 6-2 and don't want to give up any more ground. 7-1 would have had me tied for 1st with the Brady owner and I play him Week 10 without Brady.

Please let me know who I should start and why.

I will help you also.

I know you should never bench your studs, but looking at the matchup, Chambers has the statistical edge.

Chris Chambers @ 28th ranked Minn. I know Rivers only threw 11 times, but 5 of those were targeting Chambers in his 1st game.

Anquan Boldin @ 5th ranked TB. Boldin is targeted MANY times per game too, but could they feed Edge against a suspect run D?

PPR only matters at 7 and up.

I really need a win as DeShawn Wynn hurt me worse than he hurt his own shoulder last night. I am currently tied for 2nd place at 6-2 and don't want to give up any more ground. 7-1 would have had me tied for 1st with the Brady owner and I play him Week 10 without Brady.

Please let me know who I should start and why.

I will help you also.

This is a tough call, but it almost feels like Boldin will get more opportunities. For one reason, there is a better chance that the game will be tight and qill require AZ to throw. San Diego made quick work of Houston, and Minnesota's offense will probably blow chunks if Brooks Bolinger is forced to start (and it looks that way right now). That being said, Minnesota's run D is good, so Chambers probably has a better chance of getting a red zone TD than Boldin. Plus, 7 catches is an awful lot to expect from Boldin IMO. Start Chambers and pray!!!

Please help me here.

MinnesotaVikings:QBs continue to have their way with the Vikings. Five of the last six QBs they faced threw for over 275 yards. In fact, the average over the last four games is a sick 330 yards. They have also allowed a total of 7 TD passes in the last four games. The RB points allowed by the Vikings jumped upwards in a big way over the last four weeks. They now allow the 11th-most RB points in the league. Only Miami hands out more WR points. Three of the last four teams they faced posted over 200 WR receiving yards on them. TEs are rolling up huge yards on the Vikings, too. They have collected over 300 receiving yards in the last four games alone. This is not rocket science; get your QBs, WRs, and TEs in the game when they face the Vikings. RBs are also starting to find some success. Antonio Gates should kill them this week.

Tampa Bay Buccaneers: QB production versus Tampa remains well below average. Only three teams allow fewer QB points. The Bucs have permitted just 3 TD passes in the last four games. The Buccaneers continue to hand out fantasy points to RBs at a rate of almost 22 ppg. A RB has scored 4 weeks in a row. WR production remains below average. Tampa Bay allows average production to TEs, including just one TE TD all season. RBs have a shot here for sure especially in regard to a TD. I have low expectations for the Cardinal passing game this week, but Edgerrin James looks like a solid option.