[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Drop Tony Scheffler for..................., or keep him?

Rileyrott

I need a 3rd WR or 2nd TE (can play TE at Flex) at Flex for Week 10 due to byes, as our WW order will prevent me from getting any quality WR's next week, I must get one this week. So, I'm thinking of dropping Tony Scheffler (I have Witten) in favor of the following available WR/TE's:

Reggie Brown (WR-PHI): Has been coming around lately, but left last week's game in the 4th qtr with a trapezoid? injury (wrist). Status not known, and Curtis/Westbrook gets most looks from McNabb.

Brandon Stokley (WR-DEN): Has been getting looks from Cutler, and is #2 with Javon Walker out.

Chris Henry (WR-CIN): Comes back from suspension for week 10, may provide spark for sluggish CIN offense.

James Jones (WR-GB): Caught the 79 yd bomb vs. Broncos last night, part of Favre's arsenal, but inconsistent role.

Vernon Davis (TE-SF): He's the only upside to SF's offense, is healthy, and with Alex Smith, is getting catches.

OR.............

Keep Scheffler, who has been scoring lately and is involved with Denver's passing game?

NOTE: All of the above may not be available as I am 10th on our WW tonight (out of 10), so please rank.

Any thoughts?