[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Would you do this trade

Luch

Im in need of a QB upgrade, I currently have Rivers starting and Garcia on my bench. I have 3 good RB's LJ, A.Peterson, and Parker and can only start 2 each week. I was thinking of offering Parker or Peterson for Carson Palmer to a guy in NEED of an RB, do you think its offering to much though for Palmer? The thing is its tough each week to try and pick only 2 of my RBs to start and watching the one on the bench rack up the points, so at least I wouldnt be wasting talent. Let me know what some of you think.Thanks

My Team:

QB-P.Rivers

QB-J.Garcia

RB-LJ

RB-A.Peterson

RB-W.Parker

WR-Ocho Cinco

WR-J.Cotchery

WR-B.Berrian

WR-G.Jennings

WR-J.Witten

K-D.Akers

k-R,Bironas

DST-Chiefs

DST-Eagles

A RB on your bench scoring points (as long as your starters are not scroing less) is not "wasting talent." Better that than if he is on your opponent's team. Your QBs are more than servicable, and you would be giving up way too much value for a slight QB upgrade.