[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Good trade or not?

beast

Was this a good deal? Or did I get the short-end of the stick?

It's a PPR league.

I'm assuming AP on Vikes..

I think it was a good trade.. Jacobs is great but injury prone..

AP wont be having any Chicago games again, or atleast unlikely.. but he is very, very impressive.

85 has been very quiet.. I think this week he will go off though, so hopefully you're not playing against him now..

Was this a good deal? Or did I get the short-end of the stick?

It's a PPR league.

I think it was a pretty even trade in general, and looking at your roster, I can see why you did it. You had too many "hit or miss" guys at WR, so you needed someone that offered steady production at a high level, and yourr RBs are decent, but you needed a little more juice. I think it was a good trade for you as long as Manning and Burress can avoid their annual late season slump and Peterson doesn't hit the rookie wall. I don't think either will happen, though. The Giants seem a lot more focused now than they have been in recent years, and as much as people complain about Chester Taylor taking touches away from Peterson, I think having Taylor around is a good thing for us Peterson owners over the long run.