[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Trade Advice Please!

I have both Tony Romo and Derek Anderson on my roster and need a solid #2 RB. I am considering trading Romo for Kevin Jones from Detroit. Is this a good trade or should I ask for more value considering Romo is the #2 leading FF scorer? My league is standard scoring w/PPR and I must start a TE. (I could use an upgrade here also)

My roster is:

QB: T. Romo, D. Anderson

RB: J. Addai, Thomas Jones (Huge disappointment), Sammy Morris, Chester Taylor, Echemandu Adimchinobe

WR: Chad Johnson, Greg Jennings, Bobby Engram, Brandon Stokely

TE: Eric Johnson

K: A. Vinitieri

D: Ravens

Anderson for Jones sounds like a good trade. Anderson has gone a long way in proving that he's for real, but I trust Romo's supporing cast and coaching staff a little more than I trust Anderson's.

Oh, and be patient with Echemandu. You're going to be tempted to drop him between his tweaked hammy and bye next week, but Ahman Green is going through metapause and Ron Dayne is nothing special. I think Echemandu gets an opportunity to show what he can do the final third of the season as the Texans will obviously have some decisions to make at RB during the offseason.

Edited by tomfin2000

The only way you should pull off that trade (Romo for Jones) is to have them include a supporting WR. You receiver core could use some punch, maybe throw in Jennings, or another with the trade. Romo is hot and I believe he will continue the streak, it would hurt to get rid of him. Anderson for Jones would be more feasible. Try to see what you can get for Romo (top RB and at least a #2 WR).