[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Trade SJax & CTaylor to get BEdwards & RBrown?

revhookem

Dynasty league, need a little help at WR and well stocked at RB. Guy with Braylon Edwards has offered him up, plus he will give me rights to Ronnie Brown; in exchange is asking for Steven Jackson & Chester Taylor. He might go for Willis McGahee & Chester Taylor instead if I choose to give up McGahee. (My top 2 RBs are LT & APeterson.)

Should I pull the trigger? And if so, give up McGahee or SJax?

Need to make the deal tonight or tomorrow if it's going to happen. Thanks for your input!

You're taking on a lot of risk. We don't know where Anderson will be next season and what impact it will have on Edwards' numbers if he's gone. We also don't know how effective Ronnie Brown will be when he returns next year. Having said that, they're both young players and they're both very talented, so I'm sure they'll both be fine over the long run. However, both of them could disappoint you a little bit next year.

I agree with the others, though. For McGahee/Taylor, you do it. For SJax/Taylor, you have to think about it very carefully.

You're taking on a lot of risk. We don't know where Anderson will be next season and what impact it will have on Edwards' numbers if he's gone. We also don't know how effective Ronnie Brown will be when he returns next year. Having said that, they're both young players and they're both very talented, so I'm sure they'll both be fine over the long run. However, both of them could disappoint you a little bit next year.

I agree with the others, though. For McGahee/Taylor, you do it. For SJax/Taylor, you have to think about it very carefully.

Good comments. I agree with the risk on Brown - hadn't really thought about it from the perspective of Edwards. Even with that risk, Edwards might be the difference in me winning a championship this season and just getting close, so I think it might be a risk worth taking.

I share everyone's feelings about SJax having more upside than McGahee... but also think he may carry more risk with the injuries and the fact that the Rams offense now seems so awful. Anyone out there think McGahee would be better to keep than SJax if I go through with this?