[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Who to Start at RB/WR Position

DCMartin

Standard scoring 12 team no PPR.

Starting L.White already as 1st RB. At the other position RB/WR who should I start?

T.Henry @ Det

Watson @ Buf

Rudi @ Buf

Grant @ KC

Roy Williams vs Den

Was considering Grant as my starter all week as it seems he is the only guy that will get all (or most at least) the carries but hearing news that Henry will start for Denver (although I think Selvin will steal some carries as another poster noted earlier on another thread) makes me think twice.

Then as I was looking at projections, Roy Williams is actually projected to score more than all these guys (besides Watson before we knew about Rudi playing).

Thanks for any help as I am already over-thinking this.

I wouldn't go with Grant JUST yet. This week should be a real test for him and he'll prove his worth.

Roy Williams is very tempting isn't he? Denver's supposedly strong secondary has been beaten a lot recently, and Calvin Johnson will draw Champ Bailey. I'm a gambler, so I'd go Roy Williams.

If you're more conservative, whoever starts between Rudi/Watson should be a safe bet.

Travis Henry.

Watson and Rudi will be sharing carries at best and with both dinged, either could make an early exit from the game and just your luck, you'd probably pick the wrong one.

Denver's weakness is on the ground and everyone knows it, so Detroit will be running the heck out of the ball. I don't see a hugh game for either Calvin Johnson or Roy Williams this week. Add in the fact that Jon Kitna has not been very good the last few weeks spells bad stats for Det WRs.

Grant would be my second choice here but you just don't know what you've got yet. Grant has 122 yards last week against the aformentioned weak Denver defense. I'd probably wait a week on him and see how he does against the better KC defense before playing him ahead of Henry.

Good luck, whichever way you decide to go.

Travis Henry.

Watson and Rudi will be sharing carries at best and with both dinged, either could make an early exit from the game and just your luck, you'd probably pick the wrong one.

Denver's weakness is on the ground and everyone knows it, so Detroit will be running the heck out of the ball. I don't see a hugh game for either Calvin Johnson or Roy Williams this week. Add in the fact that Jon Kitna has not been very good the last few weeks spells bad stats for Det WRs.

Grant would be my second choice here but you just don't know what you've got yet. Grant has 122 yards last week against the aformentioned weak Denver defense. I'd probably wait a week on him and see how he does against the better KC defense before playing him ahead of Henry.

Good luck, whichever way you decide to go.

Great points here. Henry.