[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Trade Advice

redbbe21

I have been offered Palmer and Selvin Young for Romo. Romo and Young are both eligible to be keepers next year. Romo is the best keeper option I have right now. I could use the help at RB, as mine are: Addai, Gore, Norwood, Keith, and Dunn. It is a standard scoring league with no PPR. I think the trade would help me this year in the playoffs, but is it worth giving up Romo for next year just to get Young for the playoffs this year. I am 8-1 so I hesitate to make any changes at this point. Any advice?

I don't think I do this trade. Romo has been on fire and with as bad as Denver's been playing lately, I don't know that Young will help you that much this season. Palmer's numbers have been pretty average after his week 2 blowup ( I have him in my dynasty league). I think I'd roll with what you have and take your chances. Young could be good as a keeper for next season (I also have him in the same dynasty), but I'm not expecting a whole lot out of him this season, even if/when Henry is suspended. I'm holding him for next season, and I didn't have to give up Romo for him.

Good luck.