[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Crayton for Norwood

Tripod Willy

I'm in a performance league and I have issues at RB right now (particularly with BYE weeks).... more pts for longer TDs, 1 pt/10 yds rush/rec

I give Crayton for Norwood

lineup is currently:

P. Manning (S)

S. Jackson (S)

Hicks (S)

T. Jones

Jordan

Crayton

Coles

Patten (S)

Galloway (S)

James Jones (S)

A. Johnson

Starters for this week in (S)

I don't really love Norwood and was trying to get Fargas, but don't think he'll bite on Crayton... Is this a bad move or should I offer someone else for Norwood?

Thanks for your reply to my topic.

Norwood has looked good when given opps. Not sure how bad his ankle injury is. He probably won't play this week, and if he does probably just a few touches. But if Dunn gets hurt then he's the man. But a bye week fill in, he's not, since this is the last bye week, and he likely won't play. Problem is Crayton's value is down with him posting a goosegg last week.

With the receivers you have and Andre making his way back you can afford to do it. But Norwood won't pan out this year unless Dunn goes down with an injury. Maybe in a couple of weeks Norwood splits carries with Dunn at best. Dunn was horrible for 2 or 3 games in a row and Norwood still didn't get his shot.

Hope this helps. Do the trade to add a RB, but don't expect a lot from Norwood.