[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Should I pick up a TE or roll the dice?

PythonPatrol

Hey guys! Well I am now 5-4, lost 2 straight...and well, I need your help again..

as per Rotoworld...Dallas Clark (questionable, concussion) returned to a limited practice for the Colts on Friday.

(11/09/2007)

What should I do? 1. Should I risk playing him and him not playing??

2. Should I pick up his back up, Ben Utecht??

3. Should I pick up another TE with Watson on a bye.. like Tony Scheffler* vs KC this week?

* I just did, waiting to hear back from you guys

I need this win since I am playing the top guy in my league and I wouldn't want to loose 3 straight..

Like always, thanks in advance and you help and I will help you!!

You serious...you already posted this?

http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?showtopic=230604

Here a little advice...Make your questions concise, clear and intelligent. This a recipe for many responses!

Thanks for the that advice,.... if I wanted to hear what an a@@ as to say I would have stayed in the bathroom... :D

Sorry to the rest of your guys but it seems like the days where you post a question for help is now being replaced by smart a@@ answers and no advice........

Edited by PythonPatrol

In any game I will take the guy that is going to play. Questionable sometimes turns into career type games but more than llikely when you really need it they won't even dress. Indy needs Clark with Harrison out but they also are thinking of the playoffs as well.

I say start the guy that isn't hurt and hope the rest of your guys can carry you.