[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Chester Taylor Trade Value

Animal

Taylor has been legit when he has had chances in the past. Can he produce in the Vikings' offense? Peterson was clearly not just a product of the system -- many of his bursts were superhuman. Are the line and Taylor good enough to handle opponents stacking the box -- the Minnesota passing game is still atrocious?

What kind of production do you expect from Taylor. In the situation below, would you trade Hines Ward for him? Hackett (assuming he freaks out and looks valuable after tonight)? My main concern is the next three weeks -- I am desperate to get to the playoffs.

12 team standard non-ppr 1 QB 3 WR 2 RB, W/R FLEX, TE, K, DEF

My team:

Roethlisberger, Kitna

Wayne, Holt, Coles, Hines Ward, Hackett

Gore, Edge, A. Peterson (Bears), Kolby Smith

Gonzalez, Scheffler

Stover

Dallas

Taylor team:

Manning

T.O., Plaxico, Andre Johnson, Brandon Marshall, Jerry Porter, Amani Toomer, Javon Walker

Clinton Portis, DeShaun Foster, Chester Taylor, Julius Jones

Greg Olsen

Bironas

Pittsburgh, Detroit

If, like me, you are betting that AP is pretty much done for the year, then I think aquiring Taylor is a no-brainer. The problem in your situation is that if I am the other guy I'm not making the kind of trade you want. I'm thinking how lucky I am to have just come into a legitimate RB2 to go along with Portis. The first 4 WRs on his list pretty much take Ward and Hackett out of the picture. Why give up Taylor for someone you are probably going to leave on the bench? I say offer, but you are probably going to have to get creative to get a deal done.