[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Smith for Welker?

CatskillWolf

ok 1st question.... Is it time to give up on Steve Smith??

I have Brady as my QB..so either Welker or Stallworth would be a decent addition.

I have an offer for Stallworth for P. Crayton

I was thinking instead of taking the offer, try and shop Steve Smith, 1st offer I received was Smith for Welker. Think I could probably do better but not sure with the QB problems in Carolina. Also thinking maybe Smith will turn it around by the time league playoffs come.

Would take the Welker offer...?

or the Stallworth/Crayton.....??

OR..???

Thanks in advance...

ok 1st question.... Is it time to give up on Steve Smith??

I have Brady as my QB..so either Welker or Stallworth would be a decent addition.

I have an offer for Stallworth for P. Crayton

I was thinking instead of taking the offer, try and shop Steve Smith, 1st offer I received was Smith for Welker. Think I could probably do better but not sure with the QB problems in Carolina. Also thinking maybe Smith will turn it around by the time league playoffs come.

Would take the Welker offer...?

or the Stallworth/Crayton.....??

OR..???

Thanks in advance...

man i dont know if you could get anyone better than welker...you might be able to get soomeone who has a bigger name than welker, but if underperforming...maybe a roy williams, anquan boldin...but smith's value is low right now...i have welker and im not confident he'd keep up # 1 wr numbers...i dont think hell turn to slop, but hes top 4 right now...i think you should keep crayton...i know double dipping sounds exciting... but stallworth isnt teven the 3 endzone target...everything he gets has to be a pretty long pass...but i understand crayton is also behind TO, witten, and barber probably...although the kicker is the schedule in weeks 15 and 16 for patriots.