[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Carson Palmer for Roy W

PatsPatsPats

I want a QB and I think Palmer is going to be a beast in the last 3 weeks of the season but am not sure I wanna move Roy who I think will pick it up, who knows I need an objective opinion.

Standard Scoring PPR League

My team

Kitna, Bulger

MJD, Bush, Fargas, Foster

Steve Smith, Roy Williams, Greg Jennings, DJ Hackett, D Bowe

Winslow

Pit D

His Team

Palmer, Hasselbeck

Lynch, Alexander, Maroney, Mo Morris

Boldin, Cotchery, Moss, Randle EL, Furrey

Greg Olsen

Titans, Jags

The bottom line is that do you think Hackett or Bowe can pick up the slack for Williams or will Palmer be better down the stretch with his newly acquired toy Chris Henry.

Normally, I'd say that's not a bad deal at all. The only issue is that you're already really thin at WR and this trade doesn't help at all. Kitna is going to come around he has some nice matchups coming up. If I were you, I'd be looking for a way to solidify my WRs vs. QBs.

Normally, I'd say that's not a bad deal at all. The only issue is that you're already really thin at WR and this trade doesn't help at all. Kitna is going to come around he has some nice matchups coming up. If I were you, I'd be looking for a way to solidify my WRs vs. QBs.

Thin huh never really looked at it that way, I guess I may be giving Jennings too much credit, I think he's going to be a #1 the rest of the way and Hackett will be a #2 but I agree without Roy in there I'll be too thin, maybe I make him give me Cotchery and I give him Bulger? Or still sit tight?

Thx