[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

trade help

I am 8-2 and on my way to the playoffs.

my runningbacks are Westbrook, Gore, Jacobs and Grant. we start only 2 rb

my qb's are Big Ben and Rivers. we start only 1 qb.

I have been offered Derick Anderson straight up for Ryan Grant.

I will never play Grant, but each of my rbs have miss at least one game this season with an injury.

I always believe depth at rb.

Should I make this trade?

Even though Anderson has a favorable schedule coming up, so does Grant. I'm not a huge fan of Gore this year, because the 49er offense blows. Jacobs get goal line carries taken away. I'd stay with what you have. The upgrade from Ben to Anderson isn't going to be enough, in my opinion.

It's a good value, but you really don't need Anderson. You might start him the week Ben plays NE but that's about it. I think I'd hold onto Grant - Westbrook hasn't exactly been an iron man over his career and Gore is coming off an injury.

+1 and I don't know if the other team involved is in contention but you would only be upgrading there team as I feel Anderson has minimal value with Big Ben on ur team