[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Maroney or S Young?

Uncle Wiggy

Std scoring, no ppr.

If Henry is ruled out before 1PM Sunday, I'm starting S Young. But if Henry is a gametime decision or is playing, I'm not so sure.

Maroney @ Buffalo - good matchup but he just doesn't score and if NE goes up big (very likely), he may not even play the 2nd half.

Young vs Ten - up against a good D, and possibly splitting time w/ Henry. Based on size, I'm assuming Henry will get goalline carries. Not to mention Denver would rather have Henry get banged up in short yardage this week if they are going to lose him after this game. Why risk an injury to Young this week?

Any thoughts? Thanks.

the problem here is that Henry probably won't be declared out until Monday night...

you might have to start Maroney by default here until that situation clears up...

I am trying to get LenDale White this week so I can make that decision on...Monday night...