[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Trade Dilemma - Am I crazy to offer this?

Catbert

Heading to the playoffs and am fighting to stay atop my division with a 6-5 record (12 team performance league, 3 divisions). QB TDs worth 6 with 1 point for every 25 yards passing. I have Brees and Warner and, unfortunately, only have Barber III, Chatman, Dayne, and S. Alexander for RB options - must play at least 2. I have great WR corps - S. Holmes, L. Fitzgerald, D. Hackett who I have been playing each week.

I am offering Brees for M. Morris of Seattle and Eli Manning (to use as backup for Warner in case he gets hurt). Warner schedule very favorable remainder of way. Manning's sched not bad either. Am concerned about NO, but Bush's under performance could cause them to throw more. However, Warner has some great WRs and also Pope coming on along with their defense against a soft schedule.

Downside is that I will strengthen the number 1 team in league who has McNabb and E. Manning. But, I got to win my division (cash) minimally to then worry about him.

Given the above, would you pull the trigger and trade my Brees for M. Morris + E. Manning????? Explain please.

Anybody?

Heading to the playoffs and am fighting to stay atop my division with a 6-5 record (12 team performance league, 3 divisions). QB TDs worth 6 with 1 point for every 25 yards passing. I have Brees and Warner and, unfortunately, only have Barber III, Chatman, Dayne, and S. Alexander for RB options - must play at least 2. I have great WR corps - S. Holmes, L. Fitzgerald, D. Hackett who I have been playing each week.

I am offering Brees for M. Morris of Seattle and Eli Manning (to use as backup for Warner in case he gets hurt). Warner schedule very favorable remainder of way. Manning's sched not bad either. Am concerned about NO, but Bush's under performance could cause them to throw more. However, Warner has some great WRs and also Pope coming on along with their defense against a soft schedule.

Downside is that I will strengthen the number 1 team in league who has McNabb and E. Manning. But, I got to win my division (cash) minimally to then worry about him.

Given the above, would you pull the trigger and trade my Brees for M. Morris + E. Manning????? Explain please.

I think Brees is only slightly better thatn Manning however, I think the NYG will be in playoff contention whereas NO will not which is a motivation for Manning to play consistent . By getting Morris you salvage Alexander who is not doing anything. Looks like you could use RB help.