[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Drop one T.Henry or LJ for the season

SteveMcQueen

I have two first round RBs that look like dead weight. I think I need to acquire a RB that will be on the feild but the pickin's are slim ( Bush-OAK, Williams-Mia, Hall-Den, Smith-KC) League rules are that once dropped the player is dropped he is locked for the season.

The case to keep Travis:

He can beat the suspension charge. He is only dinged up. LJ has a broke foot and won't return.

The case to keep LJ:

He is the better RB when playing. He may return by end of year for playoffs. Holmes is hurt again and LJ has a rivalry with him.Henry has a knee injury on top of suspension.

:D:D

Your advice is appreciated.

I have two first round RBs that look like dead weight. I think I need to acquire a RB that will be on the feild but the pickin's are slim ( Bush-OAK, Williams-Mia, Hall-Den, Smith-KC) League rules are that once dropped the player is dropped he is locked for the season.

The case to keep Travis:

He can beat the suspension charge. He is only dinged up. LJ has a broke foot and won't return.

The case to keep LJ:

He is the better RB when playing. He may return by end of year for playoffs. Holmes is hurt again and LJ has a rivalry with him.Henry has a knee injury on top of suspension.

:D:D

Your advice is appreciated.

I would drop them both! Hall is iffy as S Young will probably be the guy if his injury isnt too bad. Smith is the only active half back left on KC's roster at this point so I would grab him. Do you have any other dead weight on your roster that would allow you to grab 3 of them?