[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

trade offer

jaguars72

I've been offered Peyton Manning and R. Wayne for Randy Moss and Willie McGahee. My QBs are Mc Nabb, Grossman and Croyle. My Rb are Gore, Ernest Graham, Chester Taylor, and Ron Dayne along with McGahee. My receivers are Moss, Chad Johnson and Santonio Holmes. I can also use Tony Gonzalez who I have

My qb is in dissarray and now with McNabb hurting my playoffs may be over quick. I can also use a extra qb as a flex. Should I make this trade.

losing Moss is my main concern considering I'm where I'm at because of him,. But Manning and Wayne could win me a few games also

I see where you're coming from...

then the question remains...can you win with Grossman at QB?...

the beneficial thing here is he tends to throw a good deep ball and the defense isn't that good, so they'll be throwing a lot...

you might want to sit tight and have a better team with a mediocre QB...

if Mcnabb is only out for a week or two I can probably survive with Grossman. Thanks for the input.

Any one else?

I would HATE to trade Moss. You also can't afford to lose a good RB, as your other ones are pretty shaky, especially with AD coming back and Chester sitting back down sson. Any other QBs on the WW?

Don't do it. Mcnabb will be back next week and could of went this week. (10 mins from Lincoln Financial). Wayne is nice but Moss is a monster for where he is at now. Keep an eye on Croyle and Bowe, I would start Croyle over Grossman. I would stay where you are at unless your trade partner can throw in some love at another position.